If you have a pool and 1 of those really fast jet things in it put ur feet on the wall of the pool and let the fast water fill you up then jump away from the wall and sove ur finger up there 2 stop the water from escaping and just swim around oh IT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!! IM GETTING turned on RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I HAVE MY WHOLE HAND IN MY p***y!!!!!!! G2G MASTERBATE ITS BECOMING 2 MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

:-S

if you felt super good before this and then it suddenly got sensitive you prolly just orgasmed or somethen

GET A BOYFRIEND!!!
Even at 13 most boys will be able to give u pleasure in one form or another. Seriously just get a boyfriend and it will be a hundred times better than any toothbrush, shampoo bottle, candle or fruit.
Do you realise how sad you all sound talking about trying to get off with some random household object... I'm 16 and have had a boyfriend for a year and a half now and before that, if I had to I used my fingers, but seriously a guy is soooooooo much better.

Amanda

penises are the best method of arousement

I found a REALLY great way to orgasm. What you do is get in to a master bathtub/hot tub the put your legs up against a jet then turn the jet on IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!! If you do that while rubbing your clit it feels even better!!! Your just like :O o.O XD :-P ;-) :-D :-)

anonymous wrote:

well i find it pretty pleasing when you sit in an up right position take your dominate hand and put it between your legs touching your vagina. then sit with your legs off to the side and squeeze your hand with your legs. hold your breath and slightly start letting it goo and let it in. be sure to use a rocking motion to rub your clit. keep going until you feel a tingling sensation it might take a while but it feels great. hope i helped
:idea:

i do the same thing but i squeeze my legs together and push my hand down towards my vagina. i make a sort of humping motion toward my hand. it feels sooo good, the only down part is it only lasts a few seconds... after you do it the orgasm comes real easy!! enjoy! :D

What the thing just try using Banana really great. the green banana are bigger n that looks really like using a pennis inside n feels great...
But dont squeeze it in over sensation but that too will b great like cuming from pennis... ha ha

I AM A 28YR OLD FEMALE AND HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A LONG TIME! FOR SOME WOMEN IT SEEMS TO TAKE FOREVER TO CUM. ONE OF MY MANY TECHNIQUES IS TO GET NAKED, GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES WITH A PILLOW AT YOUR HEAD, AND DROP DOWN TO YOUR SHOULDERS WHERE JUST YOUR BOTTOM IS IN THE AIR. TAKE YOUR MIDDLE AND RING FINGER AND MASSAGE YOUR CLIT. IT HELPS TO SPREAD YOUR LEGS WIDE AND GRIND YOUR HIPS BACK AND FORTH. I PROMISE YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL ORGASM.

My boyfriend broke up with me because he couldn't find my g spot. :/

I have no idea why, but I have never been able to get off just by using my hands or by penetration. I've only been able to do it with vibrators against my clit, I'm not sure what im doing wrong.

Step 1: Shower, clean yourself..put on loose sweats and tight t shirt..no underwear.. Step 2: Get in bed ... on ur knees then streach your knees out wide. Step 3: If you strip urself it helps, place a large therqapedic pillow under you..Step 4: Press yourself hard agqainst the pillow...squezze your legs together and back out...Step 4: Hump it, fast or slow..Bend ur back forwards and slid one hand under yourself..Step 5: Rub ur clit fast as you move ur hips and back in different directions..:-) ur welcome ;-) but now i'm really turned on soooo Uhhhhh :-) bye *moaning*

Well, i just started this today & i think it may be helpful, take a phone & put it between your legs & makes sure you put it where you g-spot is. & let it vibrate. Another way is to, when you get in the shower turn it on laydown & let the water fall down on you it feels so good. Good luck !(:

For some reason, I don't find pleasure in fingering myself or rubbing my clit on something. The best way for me is the water pleasure. I turn the faucet on as fast as it goes with warm water (not hot!) running. Then, I lay down on my back and slide myself forward until my vag is under the water. The first time I did it, I laid my back completely on the ground, and it took forever for me to get a good orgasm. So now I lean up a little bit, supporting myself with my elbows. Immediately I can feel my whole body tense up, and if I think about something sexy, or rub by bum/boobs, and breathe deeply, the orgasms come one-by-one. I swear I got 4 orgasms in a row! Its the most amazing feeling I have ever felt!

I tried using a really nice brass smooth round tipped hook that you hanfg on wall to hang your towels on.no one had put it up yet and its perfect to fit, nice an s smooth, just use lube

i lik rubbin my clit it feels so gud but wen im at skool its better cuz mi best friend comes n licks me clean :D