What works for me is to use a electric toothbrush and start making circular motions around my cliturous.

try some vegatables like a small cucumber or carrot. be sure to use something to lube up.

Us a curling iron it's so f**kin awesome I cum so hard. I f**ked it for 10 minutes and It felt so good then when I got up I felt soo more turned on so I got a towel and put it on my bed and f**ked the curling iron for another 30 minutes when I took it out the cum was so strong I almost cried out!! Then when I was done cuming I f**ked it even harder!!!

WELL, I just rub the upper part through my panties. I dont really like touching it that much XD It feels really good tho

Im 13 female (;

taygirl97 wrote:

are u lesbian?!

Taygirl87, So what uf she is a lesbian ?! do u have problems with lesbians

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

im A lesbian idc what people say!

tekxx84xp wrote:

lol im a 14 year old boy and i think u all should walk aroud outside naked im cold weather for 5 minites then go in the house, make lesbian vidieo and send it to me ^.^

O_O ok then lol ^.- i need my best friend for that hehe but its allways hot so i cant but if ya like i can do something else if ya like ya know what i mean ^_-

U need a porn film watch it for 3 minutes after dat get a condom nd a big plantain nd start masturbating.

what do you type into the internet to get good porn??

Im like ur age i watch porn

im 14 girl and i dont have any toys like sex toys... i dont know what to use and if my parents caught me they'd freak so what'll i do? 

hey im 14 and i started masturbating when i was twelve. i stick abit of porn on and i pillow hump, it feels greeeeatttt!!!! try it:) just make a little peak in the middle of your cushion and put your clit on it and move back and fourth. sometimes it gets quite intense and i manage to get an orgasm e-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e time! good luck!xxx

Dude so Am I. Like hmu or something, I live in nj

IAMA GUY LOL

IAMA GUY LOL HAVE FUN

pretend its me :D IAMA GUY LOL