DTF??????? Iama Guy

Wait how can u not go wrong with porn I have the same problem as her and i'v tried everything bit it just won't work do u have anymore advice that might help me PLEASE.

I'm 13 and I've tried pillow humping it didn't work i do use a shower head and i also hump objects suck as DVD cases or book i put it between my legs when I'm sitting on a couch/chair and push it towards me idk if anyone else does this but it feels soooooo good to me

Whiteboy7thst wrote:

IAMA GUY LOL HAVE FUN

Haha your the guy from COD

Hey where I live I can help

And ima girl!! Weird that you're barely finding out that youre a guy lol ^.< jk

Pretty kinky? Do u have a kik?

Tekxx84xp, hmm, sounds fun. Lol

haha, I agree. As long as it isn't me going out in the snow. :P

You should try gently rubbing only around the clit then just relaxing as you continue until you reach orgasm. Don't try to hard and make sure not to expect orgasm every time. Every girl is different and sometimes it can take a really long time for a girl to reach orgasm. I am actually 11 and I've masturbated since I was about 8 and only recently I learned that it was called masturbation and ect, and I also only recently learned what a clit was and started having orgasms. I f humping stuff feels nice try gently rubbing from your vagina to your clit. And if you watch anime read lemons.

I'm 16, female (: i started out with just runningy clit, but the jets in my tub always work Or sometimes I use this face wash thing I have, that wave thing, it's big and vibrates I put that on my clit till I orgasm. It's amazing(:

Just use ur finger

More power to you its nice to see a younger lesbian not afraid to admit it

Ok you can message me

Ok im a 14 year old girl I started masterbating in grade 3 I dont know why, but I only masterbate if I have under wear on I want to try fingering myself but im too scared to, what do I even do. Im am bisexual so I always wanted another girl to finger me