so yea um im 14 started masterbating around 11 years old but i use that thick gummy brush it feels soooo good

thats hot and awesome

Mmm I just screwed myself thinking of U doing that.

Try using the shower. Put the stream on high, lay on your back and position yourself so the stream is right on your clit. You can rub yourself, insert an object or just hold it open and let the water make you cum. I usually insert something,hold myself open and move my hips in a circular motion. Best orgasms I've ever had i cum again and again it feels so great and if u have a detachable shower head the orgasms are even more intense. Oh and maybe put some music on so nobody will hear you moaning and screaming in the shower. I always do

Read falling into you that ought to help

download 'vibrator dildo sex' and place it between your legs, instant orgasm for me :)

I just rrub my fingerin an out it feels goo

I wish i could do that but waht if they think I´m a lesbian and tell every one?!

im a girl and i started masterbating about 1 r 2 years ago. i stole my mothers back vibrator 2 r 3 months ago and know i use it everyday!! it has 4 different sections on it so i can stimulate my clit and lower parts at the same time!! it feeelsss amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     i also stick my finger in my vagina and just swirl it around, its really nice.  U can also just move ur finger around in circular motions on ur clir that fells good to.

Dear teens and women,

Clearly you don't see if you look at pictures of naked boys then it helps or think about your crush/boyfriend. It helps me a lot, but sometimes it doesn't work but it will you just need someone different to look at or think about. Some good things are to split your legs put your finger right on your clit and rub back and forth. Some of you might know this already but its still good tips.

Sincerely,

Young_Heart

<3

I masturbate IN THE SHOWER here are afew different ways

1. Lie down on the floor and aim the water at your clit it is best if it's on jet but it doesn't matter if you don't have the settings. Then relax picture that special guy. If typos try to force an orgasm it won't work so relax and imagine that guy licking you or whatever

2. The same as number one but try humping the water or thrusting against it or grind against the water. You can also try cold water

3. Stand up in the shower and use a detachable shower head against your clit press it hard against it and squeeze your thighs together close your eyes this gives amazing orgasms

4. This is for anal don't say it's gross! The shower spray is best on jet but it doesn't matter. sit on all fours on the ground you butt closest to the water move your butt under the water so it sprays up your but it is different but feels amazing make sure though that you have pooped just a little while before hoping in the shower this is also a great way to clean your butt

5. Anal also put shower head on jet spray and squat your butt over it then hump up and down as if your humping a penis or grind against the shower head

6. In the bath relax in it for a while to loosen your muscles this with make for and easier orgasm then place either your butt or vagina under the tap and hump it abit maybe that will help but relax and the orgasm comes so quick it will blow you away

I use a marker or my finger and I read a really naughty book

So I'm 14 and I've been masterbating for a few years now... I know it's wierd but it felt so good that first time I just had to do it again! I just rub the clit and moan a little bit. And I end up cumming or having cum come out and so I just rub that around my p***y and I get even more turned on so I stick my fingers inside and pump in and out fast and hard and that I'm having tons of cum come out so I rub the clit harder and faster and then orgasim. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

This is the best post I have ever seen in my life. I'm a Guy, and I'm just trying to learn how to stimulate the clit more. Chicks will love me even more.

just try masturbation videos