I am bi, are you

What are some websites 4 porn coz I've heard that some have viruses on them!!! ;d thx

Hi i am 14 about to turn 15 and i have been masturbating since 6th grade i love the vibe sensation onmy clit but i dont have viberator and of course i cant buy on. i have used the shower head,humped, fingering my vagina and rubbing my clit. what are other ways to get that sensation with out a tooth brush?

I have heard there are free vibrator apps for cell phones. Try Googling for them.

porn its great!!

im only 14 what can i do to have fun. im a virgin and i dont know if putting things in me will work

If you want it to feel good then i will f**k u if u want

mmmm where do u live im 14 to

Where u from?

What you should do is tell your parents that your going to sleep for a nap or whatever, then close the door lock It if u have a lock, and hop into bed if u have an iPhone,iPad or iPod or anything that goes on Internet other then ur computer, look up porn and find a video u like, then put a pillow under ur lower back, pull your underwear down to ur ankles, and rub your clitorus, you can stick the end of your hair brush into your vagina or even use those body spray cans, just make sure you have lube on it.. If you have a boy friend like I'm sure he'll love to help ;D

I am a lesbian too xx

u should watch porn or naked pics,,,,,,,,,, rub ure clit thats the best thing trust me ;-)

Hey I'm Austin I'm 15 and I would be glad to help you ;)

I can't seem to be able to fit anything "in" except small things and that doesn't do anything

I've heard of sticking things up but I really need to know what to stick up and where it will go please reply quickly!!! also does any  one have any NEW techniques which will really help me feel it???