I honestly love this. using a small basketball, you remove your clothes and sit on top of it. slowly roll your vagina on top then increase the speed. it feels amazing

Thanks. That sounds like fun! !

I'm 13 and my boyfriend wants me to have sex with him but I'm scared because I'm very young and I want to but then again I don't want to I don't know what to do!!! What should I do??

Health Guru
Hi, if you have to ask that question then your not ready yet! Your way to young at 13 anyway to be having sex at that age and your boyfriend is wrong to even suggest it, how old is he? If he really loves you then he will wait for ever until you ready what shouldn't be until you over 16 anyway. Just enjoy your life while your young and don't get stuck with the fears of pregnancy!

Put the shower on to hide the noise!!

I'm 15. And I get turned on by p***y licks. But I can't grt it licked so often. How do I make a fake tongue or s toy like that? Please hel

well what I do is I have a hot tub and I put my clint to a hard jet and I move my hips back and forth until I want to scream

i find it's good if you give yourself a wedgie all the way through and then hump a pillow. it makes me just wanna scream.

That feels amazing I have old Spongebob tooth brushes and it is the best thing I have ever felt in my life.

Where can I contact u?

How do u get them to join

Me too I've always wanted to try

I am bi and proud

I'm a girl and I loovvve master beating the best thing that I can do is hump. My aunts dog also loves me and I got turned on so much I let him eat me out. It felt amazing. By the his tongue is huge so it felt good when he insert me. Tell me if anyone has done this.

Hey hey hey