im 22 years old and i masterbate and masterbating by my self is boring i want another person to masterbate with so itll feel better what should i do and is 5 inches a normal size and i like to masterbate in public around girls i think when i get seen its such a turn on i cum so fast

1/7/11 11:31 PM

how young :-DD

Hang in there kid. Keep doing it in public and you'll get some new sex partners real soon but you probably won't be masturbating WITH them.

I didn't know I wrote that. "JACKINOFF" must be my other personna :-D

OMG! My favorite is to take off my clothes, lay on my back in my bathrom, and rub that bone that goes straight through the middle of your vagina. It feels so good!!! It really gives you a great orgasm. It even lasts for a while to...It also makes you wanna pee....wait that is an orgasm anyway....

im 17 yrs old..
nd im feaken out..i just have one question wat is the inside of yur vaginia suppose to feel like
is it just an empty hole??.?.?

;-) Ok so wat i would do is sit on the side of ur bath tub and rub ur clit really fast on it! It feels amazing! Ive cummed 4 times doing this! But every gurls different! Hope i helped

anonymous wrote:

I'm 11 and I masterbate a lot. I want a new way to masterbate can someone give me any edvice? and I'm a virgin soo yeah . . . :? how can I not become a virgin at my age?

you really cant become not a virgin and im 12 so i no how u feel i need some clit rubbing techniques plz someone help??

I am the opposite, straight but I find homoerotic fanfiction a big turn on

i absolutely LOVE masturbating!its amazing!tbh ive ben doing it for about 2 years in march!haha its a looongg story bout how ik tht.but today i just read that you can use the shower head to masturbate and ik im kinda late on this but stil it felt AMAZING!i almost couldnt breathe that was so good.but who said the shower thing was loud..hun its supposed to be so when you moan,ppl cant hear it. :-D yeah so i wud stick with that.i actually did it twice :p love it! :-P XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD :O :-) :-D o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O yesh!yesh!yesh!(big moan)!amazing like tht :-)

me 2 i thought that made me gay?i was like........naw i dnt think im gay,cuz if i was gay,then i wud know.

Or, sqeeze both of your legs, one over another.

What i do is inserting a douching bidet, the running flow simply allow me to free my hand... to high climate

anonymous wrote:

anonymous wrote:

anonymous wrote:

I love masterbating. I am straight however i find watching other women masterbate is higly eriotic !! aka PORN

i thought that made me a lesbian because i like to watch porn too.

haahaha me tooo!! i love it i was omg im not lezz im soo glad im not the only one!!!

i masterbate everyday. im 14, i use anything i cannn. im bisexual and when my firnd comes over we always watch lesbian porn. we eat eachother out and she gave me ideasss. i use anything long and shapped as a penis.(; i love using my ice cream scooper from pamper chief. going really fast and hard helps.