I love masterbating. I am straight however i find watching other women masterbate is higly eriotic !! aka PORN

I love humping the edge of my bed when I'm naked and also shoving a pillow in between my legs and humping it. If you're in the shower put the shower head on FULL BLAST!!! and feel the pain inside your vagina. You get used to the pain afta a while!

Honestly? I've tried for my G-spot. Vibrator, fingers, what have you. Still can't get it. Apparently, you need to be aroused before you can begin to feel anything. This is difficult for me anymore. But this is definitely informative.

hi i took the advice on the chicks one how she said to sit up and grab for the inner... I done that and i had the pee sensation and it looked like wee and it was warm, was that mean i cum?>?

pee is yellow. when you climax if it's a clear fluid it's not pee, but your cum.

thats really good 2 kno :D . i alwayz thot i wuz peeing out clear pee . i alwayz used to wonder y i couldnt cum. i thot cum was suppose to be white or sumthing else

glad i kno now :)

Well, if your looking for a good way to orgasm try these three things- Something big yo put in your ass, something big to put in your vagina and use an electric tooth brush on your clit with your legs spread out wide. It feels extremely good and the bristles don't hurt at all! Porn and music is optional ;-) Have fun!

Something to keep in mind while masturbating is to fantasize!
Think out a sexy, erotic storyline something that can really turn you on.

if your hymen is broke u r still a virgin ! u can break your hymen by riding a horse even ! so dont believe ppl when they say ur not a virgin cuz u have no hymen ! the only way ur not a virgin is when a man enters you !!

@Some_Guy~ I`m only 14. But, you know how most teens are. I tried it.. Sensational~ Lol. Just thought I`d let you know.

okay, well.. i know this is a bit strange.. but when ever i get turned on, i hump the toilet.. and make out with it.. heres what yu doo.. you have to wipe it down first, or make sure it's CLEAN.. than take off yur clothes and bend over it. you have to create an orgasm that will last, works for me, everytime. hoped this helped..

GUEST.

Ive heard of people putting there entire fist in while fingering, it should deffinatly be bigger than a hair brush handle ;-) .. if u dont want to try that just look around your house for any objects in that shape.. :-| :-D

i use my shower head it can change the way the water comes out and there is this one setting that is so nice it makes me so happy

What i do is lay on a hard surface, get a pillow and put it inbetween my legs and rub the pillow up and down whilst feeling my clit its give a really good orgasim XD OR what i do is get in the shower and get my shower head and put it on my clit on full blast it feels to good whilst fingering i love to touch my body im going to get in the shower now and do it ;-) :-D :-D Xxx...xxX

For those with laptops with good fans and a battery that get really hot, Basically I just unplug my laptop and load as many flash application as possible until the batteries red hot and then adjust the settings to the fan to that it is running at max and then rub myself up against the fan vent touching myself with my hands while humping the hell out of the laptop. The best part about this is you can watch p0rn on clear lcd, whilst touching yourself all in the comfort and privacy of your bed!

Caution: test the heat of the vent with your fingers first or you may end up burning your sensitive spots
NOTE: this is not so good for the laptops health ( but damn it feels good )