me too! i am completely straight but i always get off better watching women on women... :)

well when i was like 13-15 i was just fingering myself or rubbing my clit, then i started fingering myself and pulling the fingers out then rubbing my flit it made it feel good in a way...but see now im 17 and i can tell u from experience that no matter how hard u masturbate it will never feel as good as sex EVER!! i have never in my life used a dildo but im all for it. there ur personal penis!! but i would die if my rents found it so yeah....but yeah basically wha im trying to say is that nutting feels as good as sex....or dont have sex if u like masterminding,...yeah .

but yeah from people who have had sex...if u want to masturbate do dildos work the same as the real thing??

i have this little masssager with four different balls on each end... i watch some porn to get me in the mooood and start fondling and rubbing my clit with the massager. it starts feeling sooo goood. you could insert a ball in you while rubbing yur clit with the other. also i stack up some pillows and straddle my vibrator <3 both of these make me soaking wet at the endd =]

I never have sex befor i play with my self but on the outside of my vagina. I want to get ready for the real thing so that it wont hurt. But the problem is when i do stick things in my vagina it deosnt feel good but all my friends say its fantastic but they have already had sex. I dont know why but i dont feel anything. I want to have sex. But i dont want it to hurt. Can some one help me because i get turned on alot and i cant control my earges and just want more pleasure.

Anonymous wrote:

Guest wrote:

I love masterbating. I am straight however i find watching other women masterbate is higly eriotic !! aka PORN

same here its just great it makes me wet all the time :)

hey i used ice cubes just like 2 minutes ago accually okay what u want to do is get a towel and fold it up then lay on it then you want to get a tray of ice from the freezer then stick one in then let it float down in after a while once u feel ready keep putting more in. when your done be careful because when the ice is done melting when u stand up the water will go all over the place, i am a virgin and this works great for me too u can fit quite a few peices of ice in their too....but be careful because if the ice is too sharp in places it may cut u down there and be dangerous so if it's too sharp suck on it for a while until it's kinda smooth.....hope this helped :)

Okay so I'm 25, have sex with my bf but I still masterbate almost every night. I have a vibrating dildo and it's amazing. But for those of u who can't have toys yet, the washer n dryer always worked for me....or a cell phone like mentioned before. And be patient, y'all r too young to be getting bored already! I masterbated for years before losing my virginity, that way you are comfortable with yourself before u go sharing with someone else. ;-) OH and if u are penatrating yourself with anything you need to make sure it is clean first bc I work in the medical field and bacterial vaginosis is not a pretty thing to have.

What i do while im in the hot tub, i turn on the center jet full blast and kneel over it and do pelvic thrusts like im having sex and when u get an orgasm, u really orgasm

Lay down on your back and put your vulva under the faucet. Let the water run onto your clitoris.

well im a boy nd i think das real hot but i would suggest using me lol

Try doing some yoga lessons. Once you arent as stiff anymore, you can lick yourselves, and if you've had some practice it feels better then any vibe you can buy/make at home!

Hi im 14 and what i do is rub my clit
untill i fell really wet then i take 2
fingers ( index and middle) and go slow
at first then start going faster. After im
really worked up i get a twisty ballon
filler ( you can get it at a family doller
for $1 or 2) stick the the nozzle in
and pump and i promise a orgasm!!
But be naked and porn helps! :-)

i'm 13 and i mastur bate 2 or 3 times a daaay, i started when i was 9 or 10
and it feeels reallllly good when i hump the arm rest thing on a couch and rub my clit
and i love watching porn but i'd rather watch girl on girl, it just get me wettter faster and im straighht
i wish i had someone to lick my clit and finger mee .

im 13 years old and have one of those things u use to get rid of pimples it vibrates and its strong it works great and its only like 10 bucks i love to master bate and shove my finger in my clit but i can only fit one and i used to use the shower head but its to loud and i put my clit in a pellow its amazing gooodddddddd i wana HAVE SEX fast im turned on time to go use my vibrator :o

Well Thaaats Aaa Very Good Tip I Tryed It Last Night And I Felt i had an orgassum<3