Im 16 & also love masterbation. I usually just rub my clit or using a shower head with different pressures is amazing!! :-)

I recommend you get some pics of Teflon Tony (works for guys and gels) who is an ex-British prime minister amd 'go for it'. Teflon is an amazingly charismatic guy and his pics display power and erotic charm. Works for me :-) Only negative is that he was responsible with George Bush for the demise of many, many Iraqies and some of him men too :-(

i find that using a pillow is best. i put it between my legs and rub it against my vagina while thinking naughty thoughts. i get extremely wet and have the best orgasms. :-D

Hi im 13 iv been masterbating for a wile now using my hand is boring got any ideas o and I'm a boy

its just because your so young i was the same :)

I m sterbate every night I have used everythng frm brush handles to veggies.. lol.. I have a pink rabbit virbrator with a movine head nd also vibrates n it's amazing.. I never knew I could squirt until last wk Woww Lmao

well i find it pretty pleasing when you sit in an up right position take your dominate hand and put it between your legs touching your vagina. then sit with your legs off to the side and squeeze your hand with your legs. hold your breath and slightly start letting it goo and breathing it in. be sure to use a rocking motion to rub your clit. keep going until you feel a tingling sensation it might take a while but it feels great. hope i helped :idea:

im 18 and i live alone. im a lez and my girlfriend strips 4 me every saturday. when she leaves i watch porn naked of course and i get suuuper turned on. i usually touch my vagina and my tits but it get boring. what should i do? plz help

i thought that made me a lesbian because i like to watch porn too.

a really great way to masturbate is either a) a vibrator b) a shower head or c) a wet brush. A and b are pretty basic but for c just get a makeup brush and get it wet try lying on a pillow will doing this and be nude as well then the brush nice and wet and then just stroke your clit with it, soooo goood

XD

I had sex for the 1st time when i was 20 im now 21 and it's been a yr n some months since i had sex with this guy when i did have sex with him it was like 4 or 5 times total losing my virginity was VERY painful he forced his self inside me not taking it slow like i asked and it was VERY VERY painful and he did it so hard that i was sore like 3hrs later he made me do it again and this time it hurt even more the very next day he did it again and this time the whole time he was on top of me i cried but all the times we had sex it never felt good to me at all but he seem to enjoy it Can some1 please tell me why i didn't feel anything but pain even after my virginity was broken and also Masturbation has been the only thing that felt good when it came down to anything sexual in my life thanks to any1 that can answer this thanks

what object should you use? safe ones! :-D

your only 11 u need 2 stay a virgin for a long time guys your age yet don't even know what they doing if u like to masturbate go ahead at least it's safe but u are NOT ready for sex yet i promise u some adults not ready

the best thing to use is an electric tooth brush. I have two I stick one in my p***y the other up my butt then I rub my clit best sensation ever

well all i do is rub my clit,let srtong water presure spray on my vag , and ..hump thing.. :-P :$