Ok Nxt time try hitting your G-spot. its about 2 inches in on the top. This will make it feel so much better.

-Mex

why would anyone do such a thing.this is horrible

Something I learned to do to masterbate is to take a plastic film cannister, place it around your clit and that area and then gently squeeze in and out. It feels like someone is sucking your clit! Enjoy! Hope this helps those of you who are bored. You can also use the top off a turkey baster... the soft round bulb. Let me know if this works for you. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I have the same problem, I am straight I know that I am...I never feel anything for girls but, when I watch porn or see a woman naked it really turns me on. I don't understand why this is. Also I am one of those people that doesn't have acess to vibrators and such...and I get tired of the same old routine while masterbating. I have tried the whole humping couch arms and teddy bears and it does nothing. Also I have tried inserting things in my vagina, still nothing. I could really use some advice.

lay on the floor of your bathtub and spread your legs and put it by the spout the watter pours on to your stuff and can make you gasm atleast 5 times

I use the back end of one of the thick sharpies...
it's the best..
but IDK how to have orgasms
XD

anonymous wrote:

i need some help im 12 and need to masterbate my boy friend wanted to
tell me how but..................wierd i said no it would feel wierd if he would
have can i use anything in the house to put in there?im tender down there.
so somthin that is normal cant use sex toys anybody have any ideas. oh
and please try to be 12 year old understandable :P

Well, first of all, you gotta take it slow. Lie on your bed naked, in the dark, and start thinking sexy thoughts. Imagine your bf is there kissing you, and his hand is on your body. Rub your hand over your breasts, imagining it is him. Feel for all the little spots that feel really good. Imagine what his c*ck would be like if you could hold it. Now move your hand down over your tummy. Go slowly, teasingly. Imagine his hand is getting closer to your p*ssy. Lift your knees and spread them apart. Slide your hand down over your p***y. By now it should be nice and wet. Slide your finger over your inner lips and touch your clit. Gently, softly. Imagine his kisses on it. Dip your finger into your wet p***y and caress yourself all over. Now just keep this up. The clit is the secret to a great orgasm. And Your imagination is the other secret.

I had the same problem, I had no way of getting a dildo/vibrator ect. and I found that marker pens or lip glosses were too small!
I was curling my hair one day and realises that my crling iorn was the perfect length and size! The cold metal feels amazing!
However, MAKE SURE IT IS TURNED OFF AND FULLY COOLED DOWN FIRST!!!
I love to lay in bed and start to make myself wet, I play with my breasts and tease my nipples, making myself want it bad, I play with my clit and rub it slowly, making myself quiver. I hold the curling iron and slowly insert it into my wet p*ssy, I f*ck myself harder and harder, to orgasm I rub my clit at the same time until my whole body tenses and shakes, this method makes me um everytime without fail!!!!

you could also try using:
the handle of your razor, the rubber dots feel great
a tampon aplicator
hairbrush handle
or run the taps in the bath and position your clit directly underneath it! guaranteed orgasm!

Enjoy!!

im 17 and i have never cum before i get really wet but i never cum , i really really want to cum! what can i do?

omg thank you i did what you said and it felt so good but i really wanted the feeling of something hard f*cking me, so i used my curling iron and set it up right on my chair and rode it slowly then i got faster and harder and it felt like i was riding a real penis! i f*cked it so hard that i came so much and cum was all over the curling iron it felt soooo good! im humped the curling iron for ten minutes straight and when i was done my legs were shaking, but it made me even more turned on so i laid on my bed and took the curling iron and put it in my wet vagina and pumping it in and out slowly then faster everytime hitting my G-spot i felt a tingley feeling everywhere and i kept going deeper and harder until i expolded and i could feel the cum flowing out of my vagina when i pulled the curling iron out. and then i just rubbed my vagina untill i feel a sleep. it was the best self pleasuring i ever did!!!! thanks again

i use a electric toothbrush and put it on my clit and keep it there even though i cant stand it anylonger then i use a turkeybaster fill it up with really warm water and then i insert it and thrust it and when im about to cum i relese the water in the turkeybaster ummm!

Me too that's weird

i get naked but leave my socks on and put my hair up, then lie on my bed with no covers flat on my belly and put a virarating toothbrush oon my clit and put the handle on my belly and move up and down slowly- its amazing!

There is a tons of boys who want to have sex, you can't believe how. I can bet on it that if you ask, you will find one easily.

ohmyygod , so im very young but i love to masterbate ! <3 it feels so goo and i can get wett so fasttt