I understand it is very hard to be young an have a strong sexual drive. The truth is boys that would have sex at your age cannot get you off anyway. They are too small and not experienced. I suggest you wait until you are done with high school. To feed your sexual desire now you need to try many different things and be a little patient. Find an object that is clean and will not break inside you. Try a small flashlight handle, a highlighter or marker (not the end with a cap), or some thing about an inch wide. You need to start slow and get yourself wet and ready. Rub your nipples, your thighs, and the opening of your vagina. Hit your clit occasionally but not constantly at this point. Wait until you are wet and you can check by inserting your finger. Then hit the clit for a short time and stop. Insert your object in one of two positions. Either slightly reclined or on your back with your knees at your ears. This will allow your object to hit the g-spot with pressure. With your object keep constant pressure on the g-spot and make small movements. Keep pressure on the g-spot for a long period of time, it will feel good! Then add clit stimulation lightly wait for the pressure to build, the wetness to get intense and the g-spot to get so sensitive you can nolonger keep pressure. This is the point where you will cum. Do not over stimulte the clit because this will decrease the chances of uterus and vaginal pulsating. Your clit can pulsate with stimulation but your vagina and uterus can only pulsate with g-spot and longer stimulation. The first time you experience that type of orgasim you will be so tired out you wont be able to do it again until tomorrow. Happy Masterbating because at your age it is better than sex.

dear guest,

Try using a curling iron. ( not turned on of course) as a way to penetrate. I lean it up against the side of a pillow and ride it. I have the most amazing orgasms.

get a boyfriend.

use a umberto giannini shampoo bottle works everytime

Why is it that when I use the shower head, it feels sooo good and then when I cum, it hurts if i go longer. And i need to let her be for a bit?
Is the hard rock stream of water ok?

Also, why is it hard for me to have an orgasm with anything "inside me" I find it so hard. My clit is the only thing that works for me.

try hiting your g-spot google images will show you how (just type in g-spot)

I like to roll up a small hand towel and cover it well with plastic wrap (or put it inside a large ziploc bag, and fold it over so it makes a nice round shape). Then I cover my p***y and the plastic wrap with lots of lube ( I always put a towel under myself cause this can get messy!!) I take the plastic covered roll and either rub it all over my p***y while I'm lying on my back, or put it on top of a pillow and straddle it, humping back and forth. It feels so, so good...reminds me of getting eaten out. Hope you'll enjoy this too!!

Buy a condom and a banana. Peel the banana, place in condom, and tie end. Insert and enjoy. ;-)

You are going to need a vibrator for this one :-) I have been masturbating since I was in the 7th grade and trust me this is the best technique!
1. Put in Vibrator
2. Put on a pair of panties and jeans
3. Sit, and pull on the crotch of yur jeans
4. Think about anything sexy
5. * the orgasms will sneak up on yu but they are the best that I have ever had, besides with my man. Try it and comment :0)

Amazinggg <3

May not believe this but I made this up as I was making the second Idea and then I got the thinking so I keep going back and forth with ideas

Double Time
Best thing to do Fold your towel into 2 or 3 and rub it against your vagina and anus. Hold the towel near your breast and/or (if the towel is short) near your anus. As your rubbing the towel against your Vagina & Anus you can finger your Anus without getting your fingers dirty.

Body Temperature
Another thing, but you have to be careful because you have to be naked. Go in front of your refrigerator and open the Freezer & Fridge (This makes your body warm itself up). Get Dishwasher Gloves or Plastic Bags, put them on your hands. Use one hand and make a "C" with your fingers to use on your Vagina & Anus and Use your second hand to do the same or rub your breast, but you have to have the plastic/dishwasher gloves on its to lessen the friction to make it harder to get up to a orgasm.

Homemade Dildo
For those who most likely got pencils and pens in your house, elastic bands or string, a plastic bag and if you don't have elastic bands or string use a sock(IF you like it "Rough") or anything that can cover the Bundle. Just put a Bundle of pencils together in the bag and put a elastic band around the end of the covered bundle and insert. With this you can adjust your Homemade Dildo, maximize your satisfaction and use this in your Vagina and Anus.

When using this you should make 2, insert in Vagina and Anus and put on Panties.
- While you have Homemade Dildos in your Vagina & Anus and have the Pantie holding it in, you can push the Dildos in with Sitting or with your hand(s) and use your hand(s) to rub your breast while sitting or using another hand.
- Other things you can do with your Homemade Dildos is lay on the floor (Carpet) or bed and press against the floor for Anus and Use your hands on breast or push in Dildo on Vagina or press against the floor for Vagina and Use your body to rub against surface and your hand for anus or breast
- You can wear jeans, a 2nd pair of panties or something tight and "sexy" if the dildos are slipping out
- Walking, watching porn or being naked helps

Homemade Push-up Doll For Ladies & Gents
Okay I just remembered I once used my Coat and Pants to make a dummy to trick my Mom into thinking I wasn't there (Hide & Seek).
Also I watched this video where this Lady was using a Large teddy Bear with a strap-on to Masturbate(Its so cute how she holds the teddy bear and its fluffy body acts like a thick sheet).

Okay here is the idea just take 2 pieces of clothing -Long Sleeve Shirt/Coat and Pants- stuff them with other clothing. After stuffing them you can stuff more so it doesn't flatten, mold the body to your liking to either make a pose or body structure

- For Girls put a "Homemade Dildo" where Vagina area is to make a penis
- For Girls you can also use a Broom stick, Dust Pan[w/ a Broom Stick cause its shorter] or parts of a Vacuum
- For Girls you can take a Sock, stuff it and put in a pencil(s) to increase length & stability and last cover it with a plastic bag
- For Girls tape pencils together, use a longer sock and put in pencils and stuff it to its hard then cover it with a plastic bag
- For Girls put the Dildo in Vagina area, open fly for jeans and for non jeans push down

- For Girls & Guys to make Nipples you 2 pencils near you would like your breast/Chest to rub
- For Girls & Guys to make a mouth and use your fist and press down where a head would be[If you got a Hooded sweater]

- For Guys with the jeans open up the Fly and place a Plastic bag inside "Vagina" and/or Anus
- For Guys with non-jeans use your finger or a pencil to create a "Vagina" or "Anus" then put a Plastic bag over it [or your Penis]
- For Guys use Baseball caps, socks or clothing to make Breast
- For Guys You can make it more sexy or pleasing use women's clothing, sexy outfits, fleshight instead of a plastic bag
- For Guys I just realize you can take a regular flashlight [Something big] and stuff it with a plastic bag

I think that is it... I hope so...This has been Matrix Mind, Body and Soul

....and no I don't do this but for people who can here

Matrix Mind, Body and Soul

Ok I'm 13 and I don't have sex, but I just started to masterbate. What can you rub against in your households, that will turn me on? Please I'm desperate!

Instead of putting your fingers in you, and other things in you. What are good humping household objects?

TRY USING A DEODERATE BOTTLE WILL A BALL ON IT THT IS EMPTY