All u have to do is keep rubing it in circles till u feel it

Don't worry about it. It is actually Normal for your frist time

no your not to young because a nine year old can but you just kneed to squeeze your knees inwards and rub your vagina

Use a big sharpie make sure to moist it first

My best way of masturbating is to use a dial shampoo bottle the tiny one lol and turn on the shower and let the hot water hit me. I take another bottle and place it in my mouth however you don't have to give a 'bj'to the bottle if you don't want to but lightly place the bottle inside your vagina then move at a pace you like. Rubbing your breast works really well for this. And if u aren't pleasured fully after flip ur body to wear your breast touch the floor and move back and forth to where your clit is rubbing against the floor. It works best for me.

try riding humping your pillow rumbing a pen over ur vagania (with clothes one is easier)

I have masterbated before and it feels good.All u have to do is get your whole hand and rub it up and down. You should try it that way. Slow or fast.

They have these things called hex bugs if you get one in a single it looks exactly like a dildo

This is the first time I have told anyone about me masturbating I'm 15 and I started out when I was 12 with like a pen type object but then my friend told me how to use your finger and ill tell you its life changing. So don't be afraid to explore your inside. You go girls

Then where do you stick your finger for it to go in your vagina?

I'm 15 and I do that shower stuff. I put the thing (qhitch is in that mode u said) a bit upper from the vagina hole, you just have ti wait a few minutes, while ur eaiting u can change the temperature of the water and also the pressure, it feels really good. In 5 minute u will have a fab orgasm!!

Hey there I'm 13 and c**p vut I use big handle comb and brushes ..(not the one I use) and its grate but have to be long because short(depends how deep u are in the in side) didn't really feel right
I'm female

I am a girl too and I am trying lots of difrent ways but nothing is working so if any of you could help and tell me out her ways of masterbating thanks

I'm also 12 and I've been doing the masturbation since I was 4. I love putting my clot on running water in the bath tub. And I also like the paintbrush bristle.

A good thing to use is a vibrating tooth brush I use this sometimes and also where u go pee rub the tip of ur finger over it lightly up and down it kind of has a nice pain I love it when I got pain when I masterbate also if u stick ur finger up ur vigina all the way u feel this bone with fat all over it u push on it and it feels great