Try to put your finger in all the way. Trust me it will hurt the first few times you do it but it is so worth it. It feels great to rub and play around in there. Try different thing around the house that will not hurt you and stick them up there. Then rub it up and down. It feels amassing! :D

Girls wouldnt tell openly if they want to have sex or experiment with a guy.

your probably too young.just keep trying.

but im a boy

well then i guess we're weird together cuz humping pillows feels sooo good!!! not even gonna lie! but its just cuz of your clit rubbing against something so its not like youre humping it cuz you wish you had a penis. i know, when youre younger its hard to get your hands on a vibrator or something, so i take the massager out of my neck massaging pillow and use that. just a tip! :)

I'm a girl and I put a hammer in my vagina it feels good

Age doesn't matter:) why dont you try with toyswhich look alike banana:)

You just broke the seal like thing in your vagina andit is normal to bleed when you do that

Hi. I'm 18 and I've been mastrubating since I was 10. I humped the stuffed animals. Now I usually watch porn (girl on girl is hot or triple penetration) and start to rub my clitoris and when I get wet I usually use my mascara or pen or just my finger to penetrate, first time I felt uncomfortable but now it just feels soooo good. :) and it's so much better when you're naked and if you think about some sexy guy or girl... It helps me a lot to orgasm if I start moaning, just be careful that your parents won't hear you...

Me too i also use toothbrushes

im 14 and if my parentk new i masturbated id be dead so what i do is in the night i lie on my back and take either a tv remote or a spray bottle (with the lid on) and rub it up and down my ****** and you must go faster and faster or you can rub ur vagina as well it works for me 

I had no idea so many girls masturbate lol it's really hot ;P

U like it?

Im 13 years old and i masterbate alot. i watch porn to relax me but i dont seem to know where the clitoris is? and when i stick my finger in there i get scared and it hurts so i take it out what do i do?? and im a girl

A perfect way to find it:
1.Take off your all of your clothes - completely naked will help
Lie down , bend your knees , and spread your legs slightly
2. Stroke yourself gently
3. The line down the middle? Drag your finger down it slowly from the outside
4. Put all five of your finger across your p***y and rub up and down
5. Do it slowly at first and harder and harder
6. If it doesn't work , position a finger on each side of your slit
7 Rub up and down as hard and fast as you can