This may sound strange  but it's my way of getting an orgasm, I'm 14 and a girl. I first take a marker with smooth edges and I wash it with soap really good. Then I lay down on my back and watch porn to get me wet. I take the marker and gently slide it in and thrust in and out to get the liquids going. I then get on my side with it still in me and pull it towards my head kinda jerking it and hitting the vagina walls. While I do that I activate the vibrate on my phone and put that on my clit. It varies from the amount of time it takes but it can take 5 min to 1 hour before I stop. You always should make sure you wash the marker really well and put the end of the marker in first and hold the lid so it won't even have a chance to get stuck in your vagina and let the ink in it.

It will be dangerous for you to masturbate son many time in a day. You have to control your self otherwise you will feel weakness and you maybe ill.

ive looked for something like this literally EVERYWHERE... its quite exhausting actually. im 15 and ive been masturbating since i was 10. you can try LOADS of different things but ill post what works best for me xox

THINGS YOU WILL NEED READY: 

your body (durr)

you shud b wearing bra and panties

a bed

a computer with wireless access

a thin blanket (no, not the duvet on ur bed)

2 pillows

empty bottle (hopefully quite large and maybe flat? up to you)

cream

duvet (cover up)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so get in bed, preferably at night and take off your clothes (strip down to bra and underwear)

with my breasts ( i moan occassionally but not too much cas my sister is in the same room asleep)

then, ill get my thin balnket, fold it into a really flat, quite thin and long piece, give my p***y a kind of wegie with my underwear (basically just pull it really high up and stroke a bit) , put it in between my legs start at the front (p***y) and catch it at the back (bum). 

then, (with my underwear in a wegie) ill kind of have a tug of war with both sides of the banket. ill start off slow and then get quicker and more harsh (still watching the website) 

after ive either cum OR pleasured myself enuff ill pile up a few pillows, (keeping underwear in tight wegie and website on) make sure your p***y is in the middle, and then rock back and forth on the pillows vigorously and really hard and quick. doing this, keeping the wegie and the website in place, you should hopefully cum. 

^ if you dont cum from that OR you want to orgasm AGAIN empty a shower bottle or cream bottle (any type will do), rub some cream around the outside, and put it on top of the pillow.

with your wegie in place, stroke your p***y (the underwear shud b tight around your p***y) keep stroking and watching. 

after that, take off your panties and sit on top of the covered in cream bottle on top of the pillows and rock back and forth. hopefully, the bottle should be slippery. 

and that shud make you cum. if not, then i donno wat u can do. 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

hope i was help xoxox ruby 

Calm down lady....or man?

you have to put the shower head on your clitoris not in your vagina and keep it there and u will know

hi, well i have never done this and i've only just learnt about it i am 17 years old and had sex with 2 younger boys it felt good and i was glad i done it. in my free times i watch porn and i get this amazing feeling like whoooosh its un explainable... i wanna hook up with one of you guys if thats possible coz u know me girls i loving doing. just by watching a penis makes me ARGHHHH ... so can anyone give me a top lesson on all this. by the way im straight and i also love watching gay porn two guyz doing it... is soooo hot dammn .. this is my email

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

wwaraap me girls
love u guyz

Well the bathtub running water thing works for me. But of course not anymore because my ass got bigger. Try rubbing soft and fast on that little bone thingy in your vagina. And for the wet part, watch some porn, play some sex games and walla! Your vagina's wet. Then take your finger, and dip it in your cum, and finger what I told you to (;

umm, im 16 and i masturbate like 2 or 3 times a week..i do the whole shower thing but i never cum.. it does feel really good. but i can never cum... ANY SUGGESTIONS???

im a guy 13 ive heard that one of the most popular way is to use the shower head is this true :-|

i want to know so i can help my girlfriend ?

try rubbing your clitores at the same time.

That's not good! That means u lost ur virginity!!!!

Ilo. Do one thing. Take a long brinjal, Put it in a condom (to protect from breaking). Slowly insert it in vagina, pull, push, pull, push........ from next moment, you'll be in heaven. Try today.

no you are not to young to have an orgasm the fact is you just have never found the right spots my suggestions are that you get a small hand mirror and kneel over it don't be afraid to look at your own vagina its yours after all. find a diagram of a vagina n compare to your own it might not be exactly the same but with this u should be able to find your clitora and through stimulation of that you will orgasm. best of luck cat

I'm 56 and I'm turned on now