Hello I'm a girl and I have been masturbating since I was 8 and i'm 13 now.the way I do it I simply watch any porn but my favorite kind is lesbian porn I'm not a lesbian but it gets me turned on. I then use a T.V remote control and rub it up and now starting at my clitoris down to my vigaina it feels good(I don't stick the control into my vagina I just rub it up and down) I also tried the shower head thing and it worked for me a little.So I hope this helps oh and don't do this when your parents are around that would be awkward.

Hello, I tried what you did with the ice but it only like numbed up my Fagin's. I didn't feel goood at all.

Um sure y not lolz

i just had my first orgasam, and how ??? .... i bought this back massager (vibrates) for 3 £ from amazon, im 14 years old so i cant really ask my mum 4 a vibrater so i came up with a exuse to get a back massager ( one that u can fit in your hand !!!) i got it, cleaned it and went to my bedroom  to try it i got my nightdress on ( with no pants) and rubed the massager arount my clit, then turned it on, orgasam a soon as i put it on my clit 2 sec after i started to feel something dribble down my leg, i looked down and my matress was soaked ( wasnt piss )!!! 

warning

go to the toilet before doing this !!!!

make sure you have a towle kind of wrapped around like a nappy else your floor will be soaked in a min ( no joke ) !!!

try useing a handheld back massager instent squirt !!!

This is my first time ever telling people about master bating. I am 15 and I master bate everynight. It feels so great. I know this is weird but I just watch porn and take my remote and rub my p***y. It gets it my p***y really wet

Omg! That's exactly what I do! Lol it feels AMAZiNG

All I do it rub my clit through my panties. And once I'm about to orgasm, I stop for like 5 seconds and do it ver and over again. While I'm having an orgasm I take an ordinary back vibrator/massager and use that on my clit. It feels so good. Mm.

I masturbate and I'm 15. I love the feeling and it makes me feel happy :)

i learned that masturbating is healthy an its good for your heart! I always watch something when masturbating, always hetero sex. I always imagine if the one I always crushed on loved me. I hope for the best of all of you girls! <3

its good to know I'm not the only teen who masturbates XD

I'm a guy 18. If I found out my girlfriend was masturbating while she is going out with me, I would honestly be offended. But she doesn't so i'm just saying, don't masturbate if you are in a relationship! Make your partner do it for you, i'm sure they'll be more than willing. Now i'm not going to lie, i've watched porn since I was 16, (not so much now that I have a girlfriend. make my own ;]) but I used to watch girls masturbating or girl on girl action. The usual way they would masturbate, is to to gently rub up and down the vagina pushing a finger or two inbetween the lips slightly, tease yourself, make it so you really want to just push your fingers inside, but hold off for as long as possible, when you can't hold off any longer slowly begin to push one finger in and out, Doesn't have to be all the way in, it depends on what feels best for you. If one doesn't feel enough then use two fingers, youcan keep going up until you use your whole fist (this could really hurt if you're tight..) Girls usually last longer waiting for an orgasm than men do when masturbating, the average guy would go for about 5 to 10 minutes before hitting his point of no return. The average girl would go anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour. Yes it can take that long! You can use cucumbers (Obviously don't let people eat it after using it.. throw it away!) This is a common choice because if it's hard penislike feature. Bananas are a bad choice! they can crumble inside and leave a horrible mess. if you don't clean it out correctly afterwards then it could smell really really bad too. Dry humping isn't always a common choice but has the same affect, may take longer than using a finger or object though. If you have a girl best friend that you have known a very very long time, you don't have to be lesbians but you can still masturbate each other, You get way more pleasure from someone else doing it for you! It maybe awkward asking them, but you can just leave hints and see if they are understanding what you mean, the worst they can say is no, and you just say ok sorry and go about your usual life. Now i've licked my girlfriend out and it makes her go crazy. Like after the first 10 minutes of rubbing licking and fingering she's screaming with pleasure, she loves it. If you have a partner be sure to try this! It might be awkward or you might feel uncomfortable with a guys head between your legs, But I garuntee you they will be more than willing to do it, Just let them explore you and find things out, you'll have a good time too ;) Happy masturbating girls (Y) lol. C:

I'm a guy I like looking at playhouse

really? i am a guy an me an a girl i liked masturbated together an sometimes eachother backin up wat the other guy said u are not gay for bein curious!!! just let wat happens happen it is really good wen someone else masturbating u though ;-)

Im 13 But Anny Ways Uhm iDo The Shower Thinq To BUT IDo Not Put iT iN My Vaqina Hole . iPut iT On My Clit ^ o ^

I'm 13 too and I do the same thing! ;D^o^

Well i masturbate even though im twelve look on argos or somthing if yoir in america use amazon or whatever and look for a wiggle pen thing i use it as a vibrator substitute i took the pen part out and cleaned it first