I'm 13 and I use lay watch porn and it makes me happy. I am totally not a lesbian but the lesbian porn seems to make me happier. You should try that.

XDok just try the shower thing more i am 13 and i do the shower thing it feels so good make sure it is close to you

im 13 and i have been masturbating since i was like 5! i used to just rub my hands around there but then i just recently got a beautiful thing called the internet :) and i watch porn like all the time now so i started using like a round end of a marker to rub in my clit.

Is There Any More Solutions

what i do is i jus lie down on thee bed after watching porn and rub my p***y by shouting

i like to have a shower and let the high pressure do the work but make sure the door is locked ;)

Honestly i have to masturbate at least 3 times a day, just watch girl on girl tbh and start rubbing your clit fast then slow until you start feeling your p***y get "wet" then after that if your comfortable stick ONE finger in and dont go in and out do that "come here" motion with it and spit on your other hand and rub your clit. (;

I am 15 and I have been masterbating for years. I, honestly don't get a lot of pleasure when I rub my clit. But, it might be weird but I love porn. It really gets me going. One day about over a year ago, I found this move called the "claw". Basically, you bend your middle and ring finger (its meant for 2 fingers but you can do it with one and get the same effect) and you put them in your vagina it gives you a direct target on your g spot. And you just go at it for a minute. Over the years, orgasms have came faster for me too. So, don't give up on it. Try try and try again.

i do it to

Nope, you cant cum in a girl's vagina. You can squirt, but the probability of it getting into the vagina is very low.

hi i am 17 i masturbate by watching girl on girl action and it really helps. you should try it.  P.S. I dont know how to suck a penis please help me.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

hi i am 17 i masturbate by watching girl on girl action and it really helps. you should try it. P.S. I dont know how to suck a penis please help me. You just have to put it in your mouth, lick it and suck. Do alternating motions. If you cannot deepthroat (i recommend you not trying to) , then keep sucking on the head while you give a ha****b. Its no big deal actually. You'll get it naturally. PS here is a tip. When you give a ha****b and you feel like he is about to come, close his urethra (the tiny hole in the glans penis) and keep pumping. When you finally let it out, he is gonna cum intense!

I'm 13 and i masturbate with the bottom of my hand (just above the wrist) while laying on my stomach for pressure. I also find using a electric toothbrush (with the head taken off) on the clit gives a good orgasm Hope this helps! ^.^

don't be afraid to do it, don't tell anyone. incase your friends laugh at you and think your weird, well not unless you trust them, masturbate doesn't get you pregnant or you don't get a disease so its good i always masturbate n im 15 ive been doing it since i was 12. don't be afraid to express yourself. i masturbate when in cold i just stick my hands down there and start playing around;)

Hi. 

You can use a remote control,

(but pls dont remove your panty in case you dont want to get infected)

and stuck it in the middle of your vagina and tighten your legs, until you feel the sensation. :)