I try to masturbate but I don't know how and every time I think I'm going to cum I pee please help me and my stubborn p***y

Oh! Same, I can't either!!

I have a question. Should masterbation hurt? and why do I feel dirty after I have an orgasm. Please help!

im sure thats how girls cum

Ohhh...me like it feel it

Hey am 14 a girl lol OK I found the best way to matubate a simple comb first wet around your love bud then grab a Clean comb and rub it up and down your Clint you don't have to put inside you the teeth on the comb are spaced out and when they come in contact with you Clint it can preform wonders I do this all they time and I squirt each time I recomend doing it in the tub because then it won't be as messy when you squirt and you can turn the water on so no one will hear you hope this helps
-Ashley

Ashley you just made hard

It's totally normal and no it shouldn't hurt try using a comb first wet around your love bud then grab a Clean comb and rub it up and down your Clint I do this all they time hope this helps
-Ashley

Ok so what you can do is you can go in a bath with jets or take a shower head and put it on your clit and move your body in circles ( if on the jet) or the shower head in circles it feels sooooooo good.. my legs tremble every time makes me turned on just thinking about it

I really needed this

Yes u can cum into another girls vagina

i like lesbians too hahaha i'm i weird? HAHHAHAHA

That means you've popped your cherry

Get it from your parents sanitize it furst though

Im a 13 year old girl too and i usually look at porn to get in the “mood”. Then i rub my clit and go side to side, getting faster and faster then everything feels really good. Now im addicted to masterbating(opps) my only hope is that i find a guys that can give me the same feeling