Well the g spot is in the vaginal hole (whatever it's called lol) and if u make a "come here"motion with your fingers it should be easy to find, it feels like a bumpy thing loll but yeah, hope this helps

tanks masturbate and make creamy p***y

I do that toooo! Girls ur words made me feel so wet! I neeed to eat your vagina with my tongue and make you feel the real orgasm!!! I want sexxxxx

R u on ur period? If not, then mayb go online and check it out

if u want to do this than u can stick ur finger in ur p***y and juggle it like crazy and this is what ull look like :$...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................true i did it............................

try a electic toothbrush it might work

Okay! This is a simple question, you simply go into your bathroom, lock the door! You dont want to be paraniod about it later.
You run the water on your bathroom faucet, test it to make sure its not to cold or to hot, then scoot your abdomen under it, or sit crosslegged against the wall under the faucet (with your legs above it) and let the water do its thing. Its eaiser to spread your 'lips' and let the water hit right on the clit! It feels amazing and the orgasm is almost unbearable!

I'm a guy watched my friend (girl) do the tap thing it was a real turn on for me ;-)

you can also put a hot dog in a plastic bag 

and put it in our vagina it feels good if you wanna get hard and you think you can handle it put two hot dogs in a plastic bag.

What i do is put a blanket in between my legs and I lay on my stomach, and pull on it so its tight. Then I start to hump it, slow at first, and building the speed. It might not give you a orgasm, but it gives plenty of pleasure. There is also this sight I look at ( http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_a_teen_girl_masturbate )

well im nearly 16, when im turned on i don't straight for my clit i rub my boobs and run my hands softly down my tummy and onto my thighs and then u run my hand across my thighs And Then Across My p***y and Down the other thigh i then find my clit and rub it in circular motions and sometimes play with nipple when im wet ill slowly put a finger in and add another and slowly finger f**k myself. i add a third and f**k harder and faster and Then i feel like peeing, let it out then wala you've just masturbated and climaxed

Oh my God,I though I was freaky for starting to masturbate at a young age..

Hey Guest,if you are turned on maybe we can talk..you can relieve yourself with phone sex.can we get in touch?

No you are not to young to have an orgasm, try masturbating more times a day and also try sticking things up our p***y like a banana or just have sex it's wonderful.