im 10 i know this is freaky ! considering my generation is pretty messed up i finger my self. but i have organsm's when i use toys. try using a long pen and shove it almost all the way inside believe me it hurts at first but then it feels good.

Where can u buy a dildo??

If you want pleasure try not to use ice because it numbs the vagina and dont get as much pleasure out of it.

I am not an expert on masturbating but I like to turn on an electrical toothbrush and rub it across my *******

So im 18 i have looked on many sites to help but the main thing is to wiggle your finger on your clitoris then you get a feeling so sexua
And intense its so great

I like masturbating its great, I do it all the time by rubbing my clit slowly xxx

I love doing this, i usually take somthing oily and i rub it around slowly then i get faster.i'13 and have been masturbating since i was 8 and this always works try it

no u arnt to young just try sticking a penus like shape in ur vigina and u will have a orgasim

I am 13 and I just rub my clit in circles in feels amazing

yeah, sometimes humping a pillow works.

I do the same thing, I have about four pillows stacked up, and I hump them. I watch porn all the time, I have tried the rubbing of the clit, it tickles but doesn't do much. I have tried the shower thing as well, still doesn't do much.. I'm getting kinda bored of the same old same old....

i so f*****g agree ppl say ohh get a dildo dude really?! -_-

im a girl and im 16 i masterbait alot and im not a lesbian but i like to watch girls masturbait it makes me cum is that normal 

Wy I'm 15 I'm sure that it is perfectly normal watching girls masturbait is great when you are feeling turned on and want to prolong that feeling. I like to finger myself while watching the videos just helps to get into that mood and gives you a great feeling
Hope this has helped :)

your not to young to masturbate because i do it with a shower head and i do have a orgie.