:-| So I am a Girl im 13 and i like to use a vibrating neck masager on my clit

Are yuh dtf With me im 13

I started masturbating when i was 15, touching your clitoris feels really great. like others i love watching lesbian porn but im not a lesbian. Its just seeing a woman's body is sexy. I dont see my self in the future with a lesby. I love boys and I love my boyfriend.

U said to get in the mood, and thanks it worked. i watched porn... ( i know.. i'm only 13 :/) i rubbed my clitori, first slowly then faster and,god, it felt soo good. thanks for the advice :)

hello. im 15 too and i feel the same... i am still scared to put my fingers in all th way but i do put them in as far as i can but as soon as it starts to hurt i stop. And that is the same way i get in the mood (to watch porn) But now i dont know what else to do now to keep me "in the mood". please help me.

I am 14 and I stick the non bristle end of an old sterolised toothbrush in and out my vagina. I also get a soft but old and clean towel, wet it, and rub my genital area as if it's a tongue. I don't have my period but I pretend I do so my mum gives me tampons. I stick them in and out of slowly then quickly and then slowly again. If you don't want your parents to find out, do it in the bathroom, bedroom or when they're not around. use your fingers too. search how to finger a girl and then do it to yourself. masturbating changed my life. seriously. try it.<3

Hi! I'm only 12 and I have had some pretty good orgasms I've only been masturbating for about a year but I find there's 2 things that work great for me
1: rub ur clit really hard and fast while watching lesbian porn
2: get and electric toothbrush and put the bristles on ur clit OMG I orgasm so quickly!
Anyway I hope this helped!

YES THIS THE RIGHT WAY MASTURBATE I M TOO 15 YRS OLD AQND DO SAME TO GET ORGASM . JUST PUT FINGER INSIDE VAGINA AND RUB THE CLITORIS IS ENOUGH .

I am 11 xD I started at 10... but I experiment alot and TBH theres nothing to be ashamed of but I obviously dont go around saying " I masterbate everyday!" :D

It doesn't work

I know right!!! I started masturbating when I was 11 and I didn't and still don't want to tell my mum or sisters and I kept squirting every time I even touched my clit! I got really worried, asked my friend and found out she did it too! I use a vibrating toothbrush( bristles in( clean!) And end out) and rub it on my clit. ( I'm doing it now!)

I do the exact dame stuff! I did the faucet today and it felt totally amazing I had the best orgasm!

i have a quick question does any one know what it means when after you get done masterbating and you cum is bloody?

That's bad I think... Or u might just b getting your period:/

There's nothin' wrong with it, masturbating's kinda normal, and cool.