I'm 16, and I lost my virginity...willingly...at 15. I use condoms when I'm sexually active. I am usually wet all the time no matter what time it is. When I have sex with the guy I've been with for 4 years, he's 18, he always says I cum a lot, but I've only had one orgasm before. I'm confused as to why I'm always wet. Is it because I lost my virginity too early?

i totally agree, im 17 and i cannot masturbate with my hands inside of me i just think its disgusting id rather leave that up to my boyfriend. I can easily climax by rubbing against my clitoris and that works perfect.

I have the same situation and i do have IUD too. really disturb me while sleeping, it drips like water. I don't have this kind of wetness for my whole life. no odor, no color just a liquid water.

go to a doctor omg

Thank you for posting this question.  It's not the sort of question you feel comfortable asking anyone.I've actually experienced this since I was a child (as early as first grade).  I don't enjoy the feeling of the wetness on my skin as it's coming out and as a kid would try to wipe myself discreetly through my pants.  If my parents caught me they would scold me and tell me that "if I had an itch I needed to go to the bathroom." clearly they didn't understand my problem.   and as a shy 7 year old I wasn't about to explain it.Most of the time it's not too bad.  I've never resorted to wearing panty liners, usually my underwear suffices.  I googled this topic recently because it has seemed to be getting worse lately.  and perhaps I'm crazy but it's one of those things were you swear everyone can tell.  Just glad to know I'm not alone.

Im 28yr old female Im constantly wet all day everyday nearly.  I have never came once.  Never had an orgasm or ejaculated either.  I have had my tubes tied for the last 4years.  I have been raped 12 times in my life.  I have finally met someone who I truely care about, trust completely.  He's been trying to get me to cum or ejaculate for some time now and while he plays with my p***y by fingering I force him to stop cause I last the pleasure.  I try to last longer each time.  I know he wants me happy and able to cum.  PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

* I cant last during him touching me. I also dont touch myself either

Part of the problem may be related to your past sexual history, and the circumstances behind it. I am sorry to hear you have been raped, especially so many times. Can you talk about that? Does your boyfriend know all about your past?

You say "I have never came once. Never had an orgasm or ejaculated either." What do you mean by "came" and "orgasm". How are they different?

If you want more directed help, you can ask privately, but don't give out your email in public. Stay safe online.

Started when i was 7. I was humping my teddy bear. :D

did you use the croth bump of your car seat????

You are lying! Even with crossed legs and gently rocking back and forth while seated is masturbating. Just because you can do it without fingers doesn't mean you do not masturbate. C'mon, how else would you have lived this long?.....

I totally can relate! I have unfortunately came across a journey that I could never take back or change. The change is I my hands to be a happier person, I try to hide my pain, this a sensitive subject which I wish not to discuss. Better days shall come..... It's a waiting game for sure

Idk the same thing happens to me though

To which particular post are you responding?
Are you looking for feedback/discussion?

Take a peroxide douche and take some Folic Acid and acidophilus probiotic vitamin everyday. This will help. Get you a disposible douche, empty it, put half peroxide and half bottled water and sqeeze it very slowly. In a few days, you will see a difference.