Why am I allways wet and what can I use

what do you mean

Am always wet and I don't know what could cause it

Like is now getting too
much

Yes.and it always smelling

like in wet cum or what

Bacterial vaginosis most likely

My partner told me today she is wet some days all day, she is 28 and she has been like this for a few years, I asked her if she is thinking about sex at the time, she said no, but when she gets wet this makes her very turned on! Lucky me

its happening to me now thought i had a problem

I'm 22 I haven't had sex before but for the past four months now I have been experiencing constant wet and it smells what do I do please help

I've also have a question about this. I'm constantly wet down there and have been since I was young and I can never tell if I'm starting my period because I'm always wet and can't tell the difference. I've had sex but am asexual and don't have urges or get aroused in anyway. It's a clear maybe slightly yellowish and doesn't smell bad or fishy. Is there anyway to fix this. I'm tired of never having dry underwear. And I can use liners or pad because they rub me when I ride my horses.

*Cannot use pads or liners.
And I'm 25

I have battled an extremely over wet vagina for 3 years now. I was so discouraged when site after site said I should be "happy" and it's better than being too dry. They have no idea how awful it was. After years of researching and looking for a treatment / cure, I think I found one. I created a home remedy that has for the first time helped to dry me up.

What is it?

It's a complex receipe that has coffee, Himalayan salts, hydrogen peroxide and a few other natural ingredients that can all be safetly ingested orally, so I assume are fine topically. I'd like to see if it helps someone else and then maybe try to market it. I was a bio/chem major in University, so when I developed this issue 3 years ago I started playing around since I couldn't find anything on the internet or thru my doctor. If I sent you a sample, would you like to try it out? I don't want to sell something that doesn't work.