Sea like lmao?? Coochie should have NO odor it should smell like water wtf

My vaginal is always wet but it has no odor and my panties be dry. I had a hysterectomy and it's still wet

I am wet inside my vaginal so I don't have a man at the moment so how can I stop being wet in side there

Try to cut the sugars and carbohydrates in your diet try it at least for 3 months. Good Luck!

I'm a 15 year old virgin and i've masturbated and what not, but i get wet randomly throughout the day, sometimes i can feel it and its uncomfortable. It doesn't smell, but since i sit cross legged it gets moist when i sweat and i smell it. I'm afraid others can smell it.

I know it's so annoying how everyone keeps trying to shove down our throats OH MY GOD MASTURBATE GOD IT'S LIKE GOOD FOR YOU AND COOL ALL THE COOL KIDS DO IT LOSER. It's like screw off. If I don't want to masturbate then I don't want to it's my choice so get off my back. I don't even NEED to explain to you the reason why I don't do it.

They say that just to make themselves feel better. It's an excuse to make those who don't do it feel small and stupid for being that way. I hate people like that because it's so belittling to those who are different and choose not to.

Would This Also Causing your Vagina Canal to Throb continually and makes it feel like your dripping to make your underware Dampness,and makes the pair of shorts feel like damp even though its not going through your pair of shorts,Im a adult,and keep forgetting how old I am ,I was born in 1967 year,incase you need to know.

What is cotton in the gusset

Health Guru
The gusset pad that's sewn into your underwear make sure it's 100% cotton an not mixed fibres

I had my first orgasm when I was 16 the most helpful tip I could tell you try been on top when you have sex and grind on your man as your having intercourse I'm married now at 22 and that is still the only way I can get off and over half the time it works good luck to you

Health Guru
Over 80% of woman cannot orgasm through intercourse alone and need some kind of clitoral stimulation as well so you don't have to feel your alone on this matter.

Your sick who thinks of sh*t like that at 5

Just because you don't its normal it's healthy and it's harmless leave them alone you prude

Wet p***y is awesome it feels so good when my penis goes inside a p***y