I don't think they 'think they're cool', she's just saying she's comfortable with it, which is fab. Also fine if u don't want to.

I'm 13 and have the same problem as you and I'm not sure if it's supposed to be normal and my mom and I aren't close and don't tell each other things

My vegina ia alway wet and lwaving that i away need liners or my underwear will be soken wet

People don't masterbate to be cool, most people that do it are embarrassed and don't tell people. We do it because it feels good.

U are so right I grown-up im 21 now and I really Dont know why I use to do it at the age of 15-17 sad but true

Lol. Wowwwww! Dang you wrong for that .

what's a bv? and it's around my cycle

I also have a wet p***y everyday and have to mastaur,bate to releive myself

If your vagina smells like seafood, I don't think its because its healthy, maybe you don't wash it correctly, or maybe the person eats unhealthy, specially these odors are stronger when on your period. I am not saying that you are supposed to smell like roses down there but you can actually have like a sweet neutral salty smell instead of seafood ewk.

Wash you hands and get a little vibrator. Per afterwards but please play with yourself. You can and deserve to orgasm. Not matter your past. I'm a 24 female with a rough past too. You deserve it no matter how great your man is. Masturbating will not make you sick. Just clean your hands maybe per afterward