Careful! Hydrogen peroxide is mainly used as a bleaching agent (pulp and paper).

Although a hydrogen peroxide douche is used to treat vaginal infections (bacterial vaginosis), it should be heavily diluted with water (3% hydrogen peroxide is a common formula).

Peroxide has been shown to kill candida, the yeast which causes such infections. However, the medical community is debating how safe and effective this treatment is. Nevertheless many patients and natural health practitioners highly recommend it.

A hydrogen peroxide douche kills harmful bacteria, but it also kills the beneficial bacteria found naturally in the vagina. This can sometimes lead to secondary infections. That is why a daily probiotic supplement should be taken to replenish the vagina with beneficial flora.

Many health care providers recommend NOT douching at all.

Some discharges are normal!:) but I would check to make sure you don't have a yeast infection!:)

No way girl! Your body is like your fingerprint(: everybodys body of different from each other. And in my past experiences I have always been a little more wet (at least that's what my exes told me). Just make sure it's all clean down there, and maybe groom a little more! You'll be good!

Nothing that ever happens to you sexually is unusual. Boys don't give me orgasms either! Many girls don't get orgasms from penetration, so maybe try a lot of fore play before the actual sex part!

Plus nothing that happens to you negatively in sex has to do with what age you lost your virginity. Remember children still get married at 13 in some countries!

I wish you all the best!:) good luck!

Actually it might mean something else when you masturbate so early!

Good day
in 2008 I went under the knife simply cause I had an ectopic , since then I experience wet vagina even on the panty line tend to over flow , its not drippy but it concerns me a lot , cause sometime it smells not really bad but its unpleasant it causes me to change pantylines, how do I stop it or what medication should I use

if your trying to get pregnant he is cumming in you. when the sperm dies your body and gravity are going to help you clean that out. it will be sour, nasty smelling, sometimes creamier then others depending on how much fluid your bodys making to clean out your vaginal canal. its simply cleaning out his fluids and its not your fault his dead and or dying fluids are coming out of you its natural.

What do u mean "hormones gear up? ? Pregnancy? ??

I'm only a teen and its weird to me and I dont like it is there something wrong with me??

Lol that's what I'm wondering. Bc I'm staying wet and discharging clear stuff..not really a smell tho. I hope its not pregnancy I just had a baby 5 months ago....

Im 19 years i wonder why my vagina is always wet and sometimes there is a jelly fluid but no odor

No i dont have a boyfriend yet im totally a full virgin but what is on with me why my vagina id like this?

What is that ? do i have to go to the doctor?

Im 19 already if i sex with somebody what is the possible things to happen? I like to watch porn but everytime i watch my vagina is very very wet

what would i do im still a virgin and my vagina is always wet and sticky fluid sometimes but no odor need some advice thankyou

BV...do you mean bacteria vaginosis?