The egg dies...not the baby.

its the iud im haveing the same problem and it all started when i got the iud put in

How long will this last?

Okay I am having a simaler problem but mine smells and makes my panties wet ALOT and I am 13. Is this normal for my age or is something wrong. Because everyone ells seems to have clear and non odor but mine is the opposite. I have no female in my life I live with my dad and my brother so.... yeah. I don't know whats normal or not.

I'm 22 and a virgin. I've been getting wet constantly down there. I've never had sex or have been in a relationship. There's this guy I like though and I don't usually think of him sexually I still find my underwear wet and even when I sleep and wake up it's soaked through my underwear. It has a very mild smell, nothing too strong and it's very clear in color. I won't even be thinking of anything sexually and I'll be completely soaked. What should I do?

What do it mean that my private area is wet it's no smell or nothing it's just wet do it mean I'm ovulating

Link to i know ho to stop it

How can u have someone please u if you dont even know how to please yourself? ....poor thing...unlucky guy...must feel guilty alot...or just is happy getting his 1st and not returning the favor....hmm..interesting..

You probably won't ever see my comment but I have the same thing. I've been leaking constantly. I'm 20 and also never had an orgasim. I just hate having a contestant discharge.

I don't think they're trying to say they're cool for masturbating. They're just saying its natural and how old they are to further that statement. You're the one trying to be a b***h and make the sh*t cool and uncool when it's really not that deep. Just because you don't do it doesn't make it wrong for anyone who does. So get out of here with that they weren't dissing you when they commented so why are you trying to make them feel bad about themselves for something normal?

Hi My vagina is always wet. For. No reason. I mean. Ive messed up countless pairs. Of panties. I kinda notice a mild order depending. On the kind. Of panties. What's wrong with me I'm not as sexual active as I use to be because. I had a stroke my mom says. It's because I don't open my legs enough but. I kno I do. Nd I Kinda haven't bee drinkin nough water. Lately But. If. U said . I need. To drink more water. That's all I'll drink now

Drink more water it's good for u

Is it normal for it to do that for almost 4 months now?

What was the cure

My vaginas is always wet and I think I am getting a rash on the area of my thighs and lips of my vagina. How can I fix this?