So what was wrong

licking and when i make love theres this funny sound

I sometimes feel like I am well like baby formula so I'm curious as to what it means...

Let me do this for u

You sound boring

Oh no no no, douching is extreamly bad for your vaginal health. That will just flush out all of the good bacteria it needs. If your vagina is constantly wet, you may be cleaning your vagina too much/in the wrong place (clean outside with mild warm water and unscented soap, nothing inside.)

Absolutely not. 15 is young but I, myself lost mine at 13 to the man I been with for 2 years. Most wetness is natural. It's your body cleansing itself just like when you have your period. Your period helps cleanse your body. It depends on how it looks, smells, the amount, and/or how you feel when it happens. Please do not listen to the ignorant people that all they wanna do is talk about masturbating. Cause this chat/inquiry is not about that. It's about women like yourself and I having a problem with excess wetness.

why would you want to delay an orgasm....do more, much more! you'll
find it keeps your body young and fit

let you boyfriend clean it....it's much more fun!

Your vigina stinks

very hot
very hot
very hot

Everyone being the vast majority. There are exceptions of course.

This is not the problem that I am having. I am not leaking or dripping. Just wet inside.

I'm 13 (a girl) and do that stuff too, I have the same 'really wet' problem.

I'm the same way too